[Open Border] Hong Kong is now Open, no more quarantine!
[ Updated - 8 March, 2023]
Hong Kong is opening the border. NO QUARANTINE is needed now! 🎉
Hong Kong government has updated the new inbound measure recently
The current arrangement is as follows:
Points to Note Before Arrival at Hong Kong 🛫
- They may also voluntarily declare the test result via the Department of Health’s electronic health declaration form (www.chp.gov.hk/hdf/) prior to their arrival at Hong Kong.
Inbound Control Measures
- All inbound persons must pass temperature checks upon arrival. Those found with symptoms will be referred to the Department of Health for further handling.
- No further restrictions upon arrival.
- The Government recommends all inbound persons to conduct daily RATs using self-arranged rapid antigen test (RAT) kits during the period between the day of arrival (i.e. Day 0) and Day 5 after arrival at Hong Kong.
💡 May voluntarily report their RAT results and health status via the Electronic COVID-19 Monitoring & Surveillance System (eCMSS)
The day of a person's arrival at Hong Kong is counted with the day of arrival at Hong Kong as Day 0. For example, for a person who arrives at Hong Kong on 1 December 2022, the “ 5th day/Day 5” would be 6 December 2022.
- For other most updated information, please also refer to daily press releases.
For the details, please visit
Official government website: https://www.coronavirus.gov.hk/eng/inbound-travel.html
NO Mask needed now!
Wish to see you soon in HONG KONG in March 😄
Date: March 1 - 5 (Wed - Sun), 2023
Venue: Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, 1 Harbour Rd, Wan Chai
Booth No.: 5G-C02 (by the entrance of Hall 5)